Are you looking for the next upgrade for your Jeep Wrangler?
Are you tired of repairing the ugly, knuckle style stock shafts? Want something with a little more strength and reliability?
The answer is here and is available at Performance Driveline!
We build new FRONT & REAR conversion shafts for Jeep JKs! Our shafts:
- Do not require any modification to the vehicle (1310 series)
- Convert to an actual ujoint series, instead of the GNK cv style that are prone to breaking
- Are easily serviceable
- Handle more lift and angle than factory drive shafts
- Have stronger tubing and more overall travel
Wondering what's included?
- Greaseable CV head
- Spicer maintenance free Ujoints
- Differential flange
- DOM Tubing
- Fully assembled and balanced
- Ready to Install
Ready to Purchase? Follow the link below to find the perfect upgrade for your JK!
You've come this far, why not upgrade further? We also offer a NEW 1350 SERIES drive shaft for JK's!
For those who need something a little beefier, check out our conversion drive shaft:
These kits include:
- New Adapter flanges
- UBolt kits
- 1350 maintenance free Spicer Ujoints
- Upgraded slip and stub for durable travel
- DOM tubing
- Fully Balanced and assembled
- Ready to install
(1350 SERIES CONVERSION KITS PICTURED ABOVE COMPARED TO STOCK ASSEMBLIES)
CLICK HERE FOR PURCHASING OPTIONS: